To be eligible for an ACUADS Grant, the applicant(s) must be based at an ACUADS member institution, or hold individual ACUADS membership.
Funding is not intended for individuals or local events.
One grant of up to $5000 AUD, may be awarded per year on a strictly one-off basis.
If you are interested in applying, please contact ACUADS. We will send you an application form and request that you return it to us before the deadline.
All applications are to be submitted to email@example.com in one pdf document.
Please address the following criteria in your application:
- Clearly state how the project is of national relevance to the sector.
- Identify the target audience that the project will engage with.
- Specify the project’s unique value (ensuring note is made of associated or prior activity)
- Clearly state the intended impact and outcomes that the project will have.
The ACUADS Grant Scheme is particularly interested in projects that support network building in the art & design HE sector. This may be with industry, community or other academic institutions. A reminder that applications should seek to achieve national impact or benefit; local and single-institution applications may be less successful. We also hope that the scheme will support proof of concept or seed projects, that will form the basis of large grant applications to other schemes. Examples of previous successful applicants are here.
Grant value is up to $5000 AUD.
The following will be required within four weeks of the completion of the funded project:
- 100-200 words about the project, and how the ACUADS grant assisted
- a link to the project or resource for publication on the ACUADS website
- a link to the ACUADS website to be included on the project’s website
- a PowerPoint slide or poster for presentation at the ACUADS Conference
The deadline for applications for the 2023 Grants is now closed.
All applications will be assessed by the ACUADS Executive and decisions will be relayed within four weeks. Successful applicants will be paid on receipt of an invoice.