As part of ACUADS’ commitment to the art and design education sector, funding is currently available for initiatives of relevance and significance to our field.
Funding is intended for initiatives that are of national relevance for the sector. This includes journals, research tools, online databases, etc.
Funding is suited to ongoing initiatives that have experienced a gap in funding.
Cross-disciplinary and cross-institutional applications are encouraged.
To be eligible for an ACUADS Grant, the applicant(s) must be based at an ACUADS member institution, or hold individual ACUADS membership.
Funding is not intended for individuals or local events.
Up to five grants, of $1000-5000, may be awarded per year on a strictly one-off basis.
Please address the following criteria in your application:
- Clearly state how the project is of national relevance to the sector.
- Identify the target audience that the project will engage with.
- Specify the project’s unique value (ensuring note is made of associated or prior activity)
- Clearly state the intended impact and outcomes that the project will have.
All applications are to be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org in one pdf document.
Successful grant recipients will be required to provide the following upon completion of the funded project:
- 100-200 words about the project, and how the ACUADS grant assisted
- a web link to project or resource for linking on the ACUADS website
- a PowerPoint slide or poster for presentation at the ACUADS Conference
The deadline for applications for Round One 2020 is Monday 13 April.
The deadline for applications for Round Two 2020 is Monday 2 November.
All applications will be assessed by the ACUADS Executive and decisions will be relayed within four weeks. Successful applicants will be paid on receipt of an invoice.