Lifelong Fellowship Award
Our highest accolade was introduced in 1998 so that the Council could acknowledge outstanding contributions to ACUADS and the art and design discipline in general.
The award recognizes a distinguished career in fostering the development and management of a school of art and design. It publicly acknowledges the major achievements and leadership qualities of a senior colleague as determined by their peers.
Nominations from Heads of School (or equivalent) should comprise:
- A 1-page evidence-based statement in the format provided addressing the selection criteria;
This should address as many selection criteria as possible and relevant for the candidate in relation to the award. Evidence should include examples, awards, teaching metrics, etc. Download the form here: Nomination Form – Lifelong Fellowship Award (2020)
- The candidate’s CV, with attention to achievements relevant to the selection criteria, ie in the area of teaching, research and practice.
Deadline and Submission
Nominations are now closed.
Please direct all queries to Shanti Shea An, Executive Officer, ACUADS email@example.com (Office hours: Thursdays).
This year’s Awards will be announced at the virtual AGM on Thursday 3 December 2020.
- Significant contribution to the field through ACUADS and/or other professional associations;
- Distinguished advocacy for the sector, involvement in policy development and/or lobby work;
- Recognised organisational activity, such as conference convenorship or cross-institutional research development;
- Exemplary record of sustained and successful leadership in art and design research;
- Exemplary and sustained recognition of professional artistic or scholarly achievements;
- Significant contribution to teaching;
- Evidence of contributing to an art and design research culture.