Nominations from Heads of School (or equivalent) should comprise:
- A 1-page evidence-based statement in the format provided addressing the selection criteria;
This should address as many selection criteria as possible and relevant for the candidate in relation to the award. Evidence should include examples, awards, teaching metrics, etc. Download the form here: Nomination Form – Distinguished Research Award (2020)
- The candidate’s CV, with attention to achievements relevant to the selection criteria, ie in the area of teaching, research and practice.
Deadline and Submission
Nominations are now closed.
Please direct all queries to Thao Nguyen, Executive Officer, ACUADS firstname.lastname@example.org (Office hours: Fridays).
- Consistent excellence in research, measured by internationally and/or nationally significant exhibitions and/or publications;
- International or national recognition of research practice via grant success, awards and/or broad citations;
- Proven record of enthusing and mentoring higher degree research students, demonstrable via doctoral completion and track record of graduates developing professional careers;
- Proven and sustained dedication to art and design research via convenor, advisor, examiner and/or external program review roles;
- Evidence of fostering an institutional research culture;
- Exemplary record of successful leadership in art and design research;
- Evidence of sustained advocacy for art and design research.