ACUADS Executive Meeting (28 September 2007)
Posted on September 28, 2007
Posted on 28 Sep 2007
The ACUADS 28 September, 2007 Executive meeting held at COFA, University of Sydney considered the following agenda items:
New Executive Members
Outgoing Chair, Su Baker, congratulated the newly elected Executive members and noted the make-up of the new Executive as follows:
- Su Baker, VCA to retire September 2008
- Domenico de Clario, Monash to retire September 2008
- Julian Goddard, Curtin to retire September 2008
- Ian Howard, COFA to retire September 2008
- Elizabeth Grierson, RMIT to retire September 2008
- Noel Frankham, UTas to retire September 2009
- Lyndon Anderson, Swinburne to retire September 2009
- Clive Barstow, Edith Cowan to retire September 2009
Election of Office Bearers
All positions were declared vacant and the following were elected:
- Su Baker, Chair
- Noel Frankham, Deputy Chair
- Domenico de Clario, Treasurer
- Elizabeth Grierson, Secretary.
The meeting noted that Kay Lawrence will be a co-opted member of the Executive as the 2008 Conference Convenor.
The meeting noted and thanked Professor David Williams who retains the position of Public Officer.