EOI – DIGITAL DESIGN COURSE WRITER
Posted on September 24, 2020
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST – DIGITAL DESIGN COURSE WRITER (BOX HILL INSTITUTE)
- Faculty of Business, IT & Applied Arts (Nelson campus)
- Casual opportunity
- Attractive hourly rate
About the role:
We have a position available for immediate start to help us write the Bachelor of Digital Design course. The writer provides high quality course materials to support the success in educational pathways and future employment for students.
- Write materials that support student success in Digital Design courses and thereby improve their employment and/or educational pathways
- Ensure BHI compliance requirements are met.
Your Skills and Qualifications:
- Must hold a masters degree in relevant industry
- Has graphic design with digital experience
- Strong writing skills
Like to know more? If you have questions about this role, please contact Odile Higgins, Design Manager at email@example.com